Publications: Education & handwriting analysis
- Handwriting or Typewriting? The Influence of Pen or Keyboard-Based Writing Training on Reading and Writing Performance in Preschool Children – Kiefer, M., Schuler, S., Mayer, C. et al. (2015). Advances in Cognitive Psychology 11(4): 136-146. DOI: 10.5709/acp-0178-7
- Handwriting in early childhood education: Current research and future implications – Dinehart, L. H. (2014). Journal of Early Childhood Literacy 15(1): 97 – 118. DOI: 10.1177/1468798414522825
- The pen is mightier than the keyboard: Advantages of longhand over laptop note taking – Mueller, P. A. & Oppenheimer, D. M. (2014). Psychological Science, 25(6), 1159–1168. DOI: 10.1177/0956797614524581
- The Effects of Handwriting Experience on Functional Brain Development in Pre-Literate Children – James, K. H., Engelhardt, L. (2012). Trends in Neuroscience and Education 1 (1): 32–42. DOI: 10.1016/j.tine.2012.08.001
- The relationship between handwriting, reading, ne motor and visual-motor skills in kindergarteners – Clark G. J. (2010). Graduate Theses and Dissertations.